Issue 8 Call for Submissions!
In Issue 8, we are delving into the theme “Centering.” Ideas we would love to see explored include:
- How do you center yourself in times of fear, disorder, and pain?
- What does nature teach you of balance and breaking?
- Do you remember perfect moments of harmony?
- What do you reach for when you are falling (inside)?
- How do you acknowledge and let go of hurt?
- How do you move past rejection and imperfection and embrace life?
- Conceptualize what peace means to you.
- Describe what lies at the heart of your meditation.
- Who (whether living, historical, or fictional) roots you in what you love most?
Submissions will be accepted until June 30th, 2018.